Monday, November 17, 2008

Swedish Meatballs

I really truly don't think these are Swedish meatballs by any means but for lack of a better name that is what I call them.

I usually use my Crockpot for this recipe. I have done it on the stove top and they turned out just as good. I also don't really measure anything. I just dumb in and turn it on.

I fill the Crockpot with enough meatballs for my family (I use the per made ones from Costco.)
Pour on top of the meatballs 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup
Add 1-2 cups of beef broth

Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. We serve these either over rice or noodles depending on the night and what the girls want.

3 comments:

Mikaela said...

Please, like you serve these over what your kids want...it's all about YOU! That should be the title of your blog not mine! hehe! Anyways, thanks for the recipe...I'm gonna be making these soon for sure!

Mikaela said...

Oh, and next up should be that molasses bread recipe...I wanna make some!

And just another suggestion...where are the pictures? You know I can't really cook anything w/out the pictures...it just makes everything so much easier. (who am i?)

the voice of melody said...

I've been wanting to cook meatballs in my crock pot, so maybe I'll give this recipe a try. I'm sure it's delicious over egg noodles.

Many sweet blessings!